Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    livbowl Guest

Default Annual Halloween Costume Post

I know it's early, but I'm at work and bored. Anyone have any great ideas this year? Anyone going as their favorite artist? Any Fanboys going as Jeff Mangum?

The_new_improved_Kirk Guest

this is a dumb post.
    Also livbow. are you going to see otc in sf?

livbowl Guest

And as we all KNOW, you are the quintessential sophisticate imbuing this board with facinating, clever posts. I'm reeling from your nearness as we speak!

opopopo Guest

I hope I get up the unlaziness to make myself a Princess Zelda costume.

I like chocolate.

I personally prefer the costumes no one knows are costumes. Last year I was Joel Barish from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

mayfly_wake Guest

last year i was google.

livbowl Guest

How the hell did you do that? It's a sweet idea!!! I'm thinking Sasquatch this year, although I'll never be able to beer-bong in a suit like that.

A Sasquatch would be fantastic! :P I usually just go as a cat, but I didn't dress up the past two years so I'm thinking I'd better come back in style for this year? Provided someone asks me to a Halloween party! I'd have my own (my brithday is the 30th) but only 3 people would go and it would really suck arse so I don't think so.

Anyone got any pictures of their costumes to share?

A Sasquatch would be fantastic! :P I usually just go as a cat, but I didn't dress up the past two years so I'm thinking I'd better come back in style for this year? Provided someone asks me to a Halloween party! I'd have my own (my brithday is the 30th) but only 3 people would go and it would really suck arse so I don't think so.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast