Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default album or song you lost your virginity to

i remember i was in my mom's suburban and me and my girlfriend were getting naked to aeroplane over the sea. and then it happened. i was with her for 2 and a half years and aeroplane over the sea gets me pretty sad whenever i hear it. especially the very end of it, when jeff mangum sings and dont hate her when she gets up to leave. and then you hear him putting his guitar down and getting up (that is what it sounds like to me) i cannot help but get hell of teary eyed at that part.

so anyway, what did you all listen to when you lost your virginity? or maybe most people's soundtrack is just the awkward moans and groans?

Freakboy Guest

i have not lost my virginity yet.

but i guess the album that devirginized me musically was ITAOTS.

DrinkTeaEatBooks Guest

Bizarrely enough, I think I Am Not A Freemdoom by Masters of the Hemisphere was playing. How crap is that?

And for some reason, I think the saddest bit of the record is Jeff getting up and putting the guitar down at the end. Not because he's leaving and it's the end of the record, but because I suppose it reminds me (and this is the first time I've conciously reflected on this, so bear with me) that no matter how wonderful the music is, it's still confined within a time and space, and that life goes on, I suppose.

That didn't make sense. It's sad when you want to write something beautiful but can't find the words.

The Pledge Of Allegance of the USA

Spsatic_Colon Guest

Nothing that cool I'm affraid, Jailhouse Rock, by the Cramps.

spouch larotus !

Spsatic_Colon Guest

Big Man Death Pants is the epitomy of an overused pocket Cravat. Try me next Thonday for service.

Wilting neckplants will greet you safe, in time. Hold our nuts safe together for Hisbry Tunnel. God is on our side, till Tuesday.

Hellroy Fontaine broke the laughter when he pulled his nose off. All Hellroy luncheons will feature a tossed salad and green jello going forward. Reservations can only be held for those wishing to dine in the hamper, otherwise we will continue to operate on a first plum first werd basis, which will hopefully silence the hostile penguins who have continued their efforts with the Veal On Wheels Program, which aims to bring veal to those who earn less than $17,750 a year. This week will be celebrating the color Plutus. Please allow 11 years for delivery.

livbowl Guest

Its' horrible, but Sinead O'Conner's Nothing Compares to You, awful...but it was my girlfriends

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast