Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Tour

wow, that is dedication!

Quote Originally Posted by Freek View Post
    wow, that is dedication!
    Actually it was just an excuse to go to New York for some days, as I had the itch to go there, but a one day excursion to DC seeing oM could be fun

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf7CNryjBcR/

Nothing new was played in Mexico, guess it was too messy to incorporate the new songs and stage stuff on a festival.

Quote Originally Posted by André View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf7CNryjBcR/

Nothing new was played in Mexico, guess it was too messy to incorporate the new songs and stage stuff on a festival.
    Odd they didn't even play one of the singles. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't play much of the new record.

Tough to say for sure, but they probably just treated this as a “hits only” festival set for a place they don’t often visit. They’re probably cooking up the real tour set now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    Tough to say for sure, but they probably just treated this as a “hits only” festival set for a place they don’t often visit. They’re probably cooking up the real tour set now.
    the real tour setlist will be different. if you look at festivals they always play 90% of the same stuff. i am kinda surprised they didn't do either of the new single tho.

I think I'm going to the Athens show!!! I'll be in Atlanta for a couple days leading up to it. Any suggestions on where to stay?

last night in Savannah they played a pretty typical festival variety set with the addition of Paranoiac Intervals and Plateau Phase. Jojo was absent, the lineup was Davey, Dobby, Kev, and Clayton - I don't think this will be the actual tour line up though. Also not sure if they did the entirety of Paranoiac Intervals because I can see them cutting off the Body Dysmorphia section to save time like they often did with Paralytic Stalks stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Elias View Post
    last night in Savannah they played a pretty typical festival variety set with the addition of Paranoiac Intervals and Plateau Phase. Jojo was absent, the lineup was Davey, Dobby, Kev, and Clayton - no word yet on what the actual tour line up will be. Also not sure if they did the entirety of Paranoiac Intervals because I can see them cutting off the Body Dysmorphia section to save time like they often did with Paralytic Stalks stuff.
    That kind of sucks about BD bc I know a lot of ppl isn't care for that section but it really brings the song to a conclusion for me

Is anyone here going to the Philly show? I’m going solo and if anyone wants to say hi or have a beer, that would be sort of cool and interesting. The last time I went to an oM show by myself was in Austin, TX in February 2007. I froze and stood next to a giant tiki torch all night and watched two gay dudes try to roll a joint in front of me while they were being jostled by the crowd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast