Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: RIP Laika

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Louisbourg, Nouvelle-France
    Posts
    5,202

    Default RIP Laika

    I am not sure how many of you remember him because he has not been around the forum in a long time, but I had kept in touch with him and his fiancee has informed us that he passed away last night. I ask you keep his family in your thoughts.
    I envision a utopian society where everyone shuts their lips, does the Helen Keller and talks with their hips.

  2. #2

    Default

    I talked to him a little bit and he always had one of the coolest faacebooks.

    Thank you for passing this on, do you know if his family needs any assistance with anything ? We could always start a GoFundMe if so.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainDamege View Post
    I was high when I was posting last night.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    South Orange County California
    Posts
    4,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmAnEngine View Post
    I am not sure how many of you remember him because he has not been around the forum in a long time, but I had kept in touch with him and his fiancee has informed us that he passed away last night. I ask you keep his family in your thoughts.
    Thanks for posting. I was very close with him too.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    3,579

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Louisbourg, Nouvelle-France
    Posts
    5,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Baltimore View Post
    I talked to him a little bit and he always had one of the coolest faacebooks.

    Thank you for passing this on, do you know if his family needs any assistance with anything ? We could always start a GoFundMe if so.
    God bless you, Ray. There is a gofundme going for this very reason. If anyone is feeling generous, his family and I would appreciate it: https://www.gofundme.com/helpdanhollandsfamily
    I envision a utopian society where everyone shuts their lips, does the Helen Keller and talks with their hips.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Louisbourg, Nouvelle-France
    Posts
    5,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrainDamege View Post
    Thanks for posting. I was very close with him too.
    He and I talked about you before, he liked you a lot.
    I envision a utopian society where everyone shuts their lips, does the Helen Keller and talks with their hips.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Rest In Peace Laika. You will forever be remembered and live on among us townhallers.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    South Orange County California
    Posts
    4,202

    Default

    [IMG][/IMG]
    Upper right with the hat. This was from a meet up that the woman in the middle hosted from blue light. Daniel was active there and had a friend that passed away. his mom got into his account and started reading through messages and talking to her sons friends. She eventually hosted this meet up.
    Last edited by BrainDamege; 04-25-2018 at 03:38 PM. Reason: text text baby
    I know damage is spelled damage but I got too creative trying to utilize dame in brain dame age.

    Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    Hey BrainDamege, you're a good writer. Do you want to write news articles on my blog?

Similar Threads

  1. The Ask Laika Anything Thread...
    By Laika in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-14-2015, 07:27 PM
  2. Happy Birthday #29 Laika
    By BrainDamege in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-08-2015, 11:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •