Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotham View Post
    i've been lit and faded
    dropped acid for the first time last night. needless to say, I have become Awoken.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainDamege View Post
    I was high when I was posting last night.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    South Orange County California
    Posts
    4,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Baltimore View Post
    dropped acid for the first time last night. needless to say, I have become Awoken.
    k can you send me some.

    I just got moved to the front office of my new job so hopefully that means.... COMPUTER TIME!!!
    I know damage is spelled damage but I got too creative trying to utilize dame in brain dame age.

    Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    Hey BrainDamege, you're a good writer. Do you want to write news articles on my blog?

  3. #13

    Default

    hey brain !!!!!

    it was very good, 100 mg.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainDamege View Post
    I was high when I was posting last night.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Where in the world am I?
    Posts
    1,809

    Default

    I'm not actually that bad, I just thought it'd be funny to start the thread by saying Horrible

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lepy View Post
    I'm not actually that bad, I just thought it'd be funny to start the thread by saying Horrible
    very hurtful and reckless of you to make us worry like that for 11 whole posts

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Been pretty great actually.

    Met someone when I was home for Christmas, still talking to her. Spent half of my tax return on a new turntable and sound system...
    (I rarely leave the living room now.)

    Got a few tickets to shows for this year. Grandaddy being one of them! New grandaddy and minus the bear LP's coming out on the same day! I'm not sure it can be any better for me...

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Where in the world am I?
    Posts
    1,809

    Default

    If I had a time machine I'd take it back in an instant.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    6,709

    Default

    Yeah OK, Anne Frank.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    in a basement on the hill.
    Posts
    3,905

    Default

    yesterday the guy i like said "hey i almost saw your favorite band when they were in town" and i said "which one? that could be a lot of bands" and he said "uh the only one you've seen like 16 times?" and then i realized i am sad because i don't like any of the post-aureate gloom of montreal music

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Christina_isn't_creative View Post
    yesterday the guy i like said "hey i almost saw your favorite band when they were in town" and i said "which one? that could be a lot of bands" and he said "uh the only one you've seen like 16 times?" and then i realized i am sad because i don't like any of the post-aureate gloom of montreal music
    Not like they play anything past Skeletal Lamping at concerts anyway.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •