Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Happy Birthday #29 Laika

Hope today is a nice day for you and that you spend the remaining year of your 20's GOING CRAZY and doing things you've always dreamed of!!!!!!

I know damage is spelled damage but I got too creative trying to utilize dame in brain dame age.

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    Hey BrainDamege, you're a good writer. Do you want to write news articles on my blog?

Thanks buddy

My day has gone like this so far... Thought I was working the morning shift like I always do, so I get up nice and early and go to work to find out I'm working the afternoon shift today for a change.
    Come home, preorder the new of Montreal cassette for my buddy because his car only has a cassette player in it and it's my birfday, I can do what I want, right?
    As soon as I get done with the purchase I get a call from my neighbor, I ignored it. She immediately called back so I picked up to a frantic voice "get out of your house the woods behind your house are on fire and it's spreading to your back yard. I run outside, grab a hose and start drenching my property as much as I can with the hose as extended as it can get. It wasn't really doing anything but I was hoping I could moisten the area enough so that the flames wouldn't spread to the trees right next to my house. My heart fills with panic while my gf is on the phone with 911. The closest firehouse is about 7 miles away, I knew there was no hope.. But right as I was thinking this a fire truck comes storming up my driveway and plows through the surrounding yards and immediately starts working on the fire. They had it out in about 15 minutes, it was about 3 feet away from burning my house down. The fireman told me he was at the local elementary school when he saw the flames billowing up so they rushed over, the school is only about a half a mile away. If he weren't there or didn't see the smoke I would be screwed right now. I owe him and my neighbor more than I can every repay them.

Weirdest thing was that 20 minutes prior to the phone call from the neighbor I see some punk walking back behind my backyard pushing his bike along and I oddly thought to myself "I don't like how close he is to my property, what if he were to throw a cigarette in the brush."
    Strange birthday so far. Now I'm going to go to work a little late.

I hope the day doesn't get any weirder than that though.
    Signature.

Holy shit... This is a birthday you won't soon forget! Sucks you're working, I make a habit out of not working on my birthday. After all, it's YOUR day! Happy Birthday!

Thanks nighs.. Yeah I'm still a little shaken up from it.

As far as work goes, I didn't want to request off because there is a concert coming up that I had to take off for so I'm considering that my birthday bash.

It's a short shift today anyway. Hopefully I'll go out to eat and get some epic salmon meal.
    Signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Laika View Post
    I hope the day doesn't get any weirder than that though.
    Depends on the drugs you take.

I will set a small fire in my house in honor of you.... some "smoke signals" if you know what I mean.... XD XD XD

Hope you get a special restaurant treat.
    I know damage is spelled damage but I got too creative trying to utilize dame in brain dame age.

Hey BrainDamege, you're a good writer. Do you want to write news articles on my blog?

Quote Originally Posted by nighsgrandmother View Post
    Holy shit... This is a birthday you won't soon forget! Sucks you're working, I make a habit out of not working on my birthday. After all, it's YOUR day! Happy Birthday!
    I like working on my birthday so I can tell everyone "oh yeah it's my birthday..." and they're like "OH! happy birthday!" Immature yes but I'm not like "ITS MY BIRTHDAY ITS MY BIRTHDAY"

Oh Laika!!! "You say it's your birthday!? It's my birthday too yeah!"

No one wished me a happy birthday at work. One person asked if it was my birthday and that was all lol.

No dr00gz tonight because I have work tomorrow morning.

Well if I had some tweed I'd spark it up, so I do appreciate the smoke signals
    Signature.

happy birthday man !

although that all sounds very scary, a new of Montreal song dropped at least. kevin cares !
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainDamege View Post
    I was high when I was posting last night.

Haha! Indeed, I heard that before all the fire fiasco and I was like "yayuh, happy birthday to me!"
    Glad to have finally heard a studio version of it.
    Signature.

Quote Originally Posted by BrainDamege View Post
    I like working on my birthday so I can tell everyone "oh yeah it's my birthday..." and they're like "OH! happy birthday!" Immature yes but I'm not like "ITS MY BIRTHDAY ITS MY BIRTHDAY"

Oh Laika!!! "You say it's your birthday!? It's my birthday too yeah!"
    Hahaha see I tell everyone I come in contact with, like let's say a cashier says "how are you today!?" I just tell them "oh it's my birthday I'm fanfuckingtastic!!!"

Nice Beatles! I try and listen to that song every birthday! Hahah

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast