Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ghost stories?

Default Ghost stories?

I'm playing a special noise set at St. Pete Noise Fest on Halloween and I really want audio of people telling "true" ghost or spooky type stories. Anyone want to record one for me? I need a couple different stories

I have one that's really anti-climactic, it's just the tub started running but i can scream and make it SP00K
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian Koster
    If we knew what we were doing, people would say we sold out.
    My music

I'll take it, don't scream or anything. Just talk normally like it's an interview. Email it to miledilatation@gmail.com

I want like 15 minutes worth of these total so anyone that wants to do it that'd be real dope. Even if you just wanna make a story up

I'm too scared of ghost!!!! I can't talk about them without starting to get paranoid. I would be down... I only know like, la llorona and this one about a woman haunting my "uncle's" house.
    I know damage is spelled damage but I got too creative trying to utilize dame in brain dame age.

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    Hey BrainDamege, you're a good writer. Do you want to write news articles on my blog?

Quote Originally Posted by mandalore View Post
    I'll take it, don't scream or anything. Just talk normally like it's an interview
    oh so no theatrics or sound effects... I do a really good GhooOOooaAAhhost shrill.

LOL don't scream LOL for real.
    I know damage is spelled damage but I got too creative trying to utilize dame in brain dame age.

Hey BrainDamege, you're a good writer. Do you want to write news articles on my blog?

oh shit I can give a legitimate cometary. It would scare the SHIT out of you.

i have a perfect one in mind and i even have a child voice but... no microphone *dun dun duuunnn*

Quote Originally Posted by JellyJarJeff View Post
    i have a perfect one in mind and i even have a child voice but... no microphone *dun dun duuunnn*
    Don't you have a cell phone? Use voice recorder. I don't need it to be amazing quality.

Quote Originally Posted by BrainDamege View Post
    oh shit I can give a legitimate cometary. It would scare the SHIT out of you.
    Record it and send it to me then. But yea no theatrics, I don't want it to be corny. Basically I'm going to make scary noise and play these over top of it REALLY LOUD

I feel like I could make a nice little bit, sorta like "careful with that axe eugene" by pink floyd. I'll just softly tell a few sentences of a made up story and then just rip a blood curdling scream!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nighsgrandmother View Post
    I feel like I could make a nice little bit, sorta like "careful with that axe eugene" by pink floyd. I'll just softly tell a few sentences of a made up story and then just rip a blood curdling scream!!!!
    Nah, I really don't want any theatrics. It won't play well with what I'm doing. I just want normal speech, I want them to sound like interviews.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast