Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default The Ask Laika Anything Thread...

Pretty self explanatory. These can be personal questions, these can be questions that are going to be on Mondays test, or things that you just want to hear my opinion on..

You may not get the answer that you want because the thread will be half parts satirical, but believe me there is a chance of feels as far as the other half goes. It's all about the mood I'm in really.

Now, I leave the floor open to you...
    Signature.

So here you are: as a present self on a planar continuum of possible selves. Looking upon the fields of influence that have shaped this present self, you may acknowledge that they are so broad and diverse that it is somewhat foolish to mythologize about some other path with a very different destination. There are a few lines of best fit, but none of them tell you anything you didn't already know. And even in their apparent diversity, you can still identify each one as yourself.

And yet, there will be a "next step" for you. Time is moving forward, and you will be swept up with it: creating a new self.

What is your "next step? How do you feel about it? Will this person be radically different from present-self? What capacity do you believe you have in conjuring your next self? Is this evolution a lucid process to you, or completely peripheral?

You're going to change with us. Are you ready?

How many dicks do you have?
    I envision a utopian society where everyone shuts their lips, does the Helen Keller and talks with their hips.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfinity View Post
    And yet, there will be a "next step" for you. Time is moving forward, and you will be swept up with it: creating a new self.

What is your "next step? How do you feel about it? Will this person be radically different from present-self? What capacity do you believe you have in conjuring your next self? Is this evolution a lucid process to you, or completely peripheral?

You're going to change with us. Are you ready?
    1: Steps go up. Forward goes forward. My next step is up I suppose, since there is only one way up. Will he be radically different from the one a step behind? Depends on what encourages me to take that step. Sometimes it will be a carbon copy. Other times it will be a new me filled with awesome ideas, sometimes it will be a me filled with empathy who is a very giving individual.

What capacity do I have in conjuring up myself? Is this just hogwash that you're pulling from your bum, mate? Someone with a name "Skyfinity" should know, the next self has an infinite amount of possibilities.
    Peripheral to some, 100% lucid to my experience. At least ever since smoking DMT

And I'm ready as I'll ever be to change with you guys.
    Signature.

Quote Originally Posted by IAmAnEngine View Post
    How many dicks do you have?
    One on my crotch
    One in my psyche

One in my butt teehee.
    Signature.

how are you in romantic relationships, do you have any insecurities that affect your well being

I do at the beginning of relationships, or at least I did when I was younger, because I'm a larger fellow with a set of moobs. But I've since learned that I make up for my lack of physical sex appeal in personality so I'm okay with myself now. That could all change if my 5 year relationship came crashing down and I had to get a gym membership again.. I actually would probably skip the gym membership and just spend the money on booze to make chicks believe I'm someone I'm not or something like that, maybe the dudes too.
    Signature.

DMT? Yep, still haven't come across that. Should fix that.

A 2012 Gallup poll showed that 77% of the U.S. is Christian. 15% were non-religious. Who would win in a fight? Would atheists and agnostics even fight together?

Quote Originally Posted by lenn9o9n View Post
    DMT? Yep, still haven't come across that. Should fix that.

A 2012 Gallup poll showed that 77% of the U.S. is Christian. 15% were non-religious. Who would win in a fight? Would atheists and agnostics even fight together?
    DMT finds you. When the time is right it will find it's way into your life

I think the Christians would probably win. In fact I think Montana would win. They're all bunkered down probably with loads of weapons just waiting for it anyway.

I would be rooting for none of the groups.
    Signature.

What do you do when you feel like you're in a rut.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast