Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

last time I browsed here there was like one post every two weeks and i just got bored & tired of checking townhall for updates

I think one person just posts a bunch every once in a while and makes it look like there's a lot of activity. It spiked a little bit maybe like when those NMH drawings were coming out. Other than that, barely a pulse.

I like that we keep it living though even if it's just a little bit. We've been here so long it would be weird to totally just let it rot.

I'm gonna try and post in here at least once a day.

It is about as alive as you could expect an indie rock webforum in 2017 could be.
    I envision a utopian society where everyone shuts their lips, does the Helen Keller and talks with their hips.

Honestly, considering we haven't had a fundraiser to pay the site's bills in a really long time, I'm surprised it's still here. Did seandavidson finally get a job, or was he just scamming us those other times?

Yeah, I'm always waiting for the day I'm about to come here and lurk and the website just no longer exists anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    Honestly, considering we haven't had a fundraiser to pay the site's bills in a really long time, I'm surprised it's still here. Did seandavidson finally get a job, or was he just scamming us those other times?
    I sense one coming in Jan/Feb

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    I think one person just posts a bunch every once in a while and makes it look like there's a lot of activity. It spiked a little bit maybe like when those NMH drawings were coming out. Other than that, barely a pulse.
    Just stay in the grave yard

Lennon9o9 wild card: most getting around. He went from Washington state to Washington dc and is on the streets... with alcohol and spliffs. Oh wait is that more for most hip???

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast