Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107
Results 1,061 to 1,066 of 1066

Quote Originally Posted by The Mothman View Post
    truth is subjective
    :|
    Quote Originally Posted by drumsandfire View Post
    You're already playing, buttpopsicle.

I was holding on to a speed boat from the back and it was pulling me around a sound/lake, and orca whales were coming up to me and kissing me on my cheek and then we would sing together.
    I know damage is spelled damage but I got too creative trying to utilize dame in brain dame age.

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    Hey BrainDamege, you're a good writer. Do you want to write news articles on my blog?

damn i thought this was the "things that are making you ecstatically happy" thread

Quote Originally Posted by BrainDamege View Post
    I was holding on to a speed boat from the back and it was pulling me around a sound/lake, and orca whales were coming up to me and kissing me on my cheek and then we would sing together.
    fuck

I dreamt last night that I lost my bottom teeth due to the negligence of a professor and then I lived in a wooden strawberry above a Belgian bar
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian Koster
    If we knew what we were doing, people would say we sold out.
    My music

I've been casting out demons a lot lately. Last night I drempt one was in the corner of my room and I had to be yelling out prayers. but that bastard is gone now.

I was in washington kayaking with my dad and then we pulled up to a farm raising goats and donkeys for meat and I had an app that allowed me to text message back and fourth with the animals thoughts. They didn't know they were going to be killed for meat and were just asking me to hug them through the fence.

Then, I was watching a program broadcast by China where they would net off a whale in the ocean... then take turns throwing flaming oil where the whale would come up for air and try to light it on fire. It really hurt my feelings to see it. some of my closest friends are asian help me please I don't want to be a racist. But even some of them don't like the Chinese. Idk.
    I know damage is spelled damage but I got too creative trying to utilize dame in brain dame age.

Hey BrainDamege, you're a good writer. Do you want to write news articles on my blog?

does anyone remember TCBY when they had an ice cream called "AMPLE AMPS" ??? It was so delicious.

I had a dream last night I knew of a place that had it in the mountains and I was trying to go there in the middle of the night hoping it was a 24 hour store. That's a theme in my dreams as well, I go on these missions to find a sweet treat.

now this whole morning I'm stuck with an incredible craving for ample amps. it was supposed to be Authors favorite ice cream I was too old to watch that show when it came out I'm old.

ample amps ample amps ample amps with the candy coated pop rocks and blue lake 1 food dye to make me die .... die of deliciousness. but no I try to stay away from those things but gezzz its really hard this time X'( X'( X'(