Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by BrainDamege View Post
    There would be a lot of ties on paper - "train in the station" and its got to be simple triple because it's a waltz, or has waltz like quality. but "dream together" was in my head earlier. <--I got on to post about that, but when I played the cd when I got the chance I realized "train in the station" is easy to waltz to therefore likely 3/4.
    I am totally changing my mind... compound duple 6/8 . It is easy to waltz to either way.

oooh, "nothing for sunday" its sunday right now... suuuuun daaaaaaaay! such a great melody I can even find a place to start to explain what I like about it.

I REALLY love this album. It kind of stuck with me the first time I heard it and it's my go-to album for sitting on the bus for an hour to get home.

Love this album. Me and the chorus teacher at my high school are contemplating arranging "The Next Anything" for the spring concert to collab with the high school band as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewSamson View Post
    Love this album. Me and the chorus teacher at my high school are contemplating arranging "The Next Anything" for the spring concert to collab with the high school band as well.
    That is super cool that you have a director that is open to that. And willing to write out the score, that takes mad skill I have not sharpend, yet.

Quote Originally Posted by BrainDamege View Post
    There would be a lot of ties on paper - "train in the station" and its got to be simple triple because it's a waltz, or has waltz like quality. but "dream together" was in my head earlier. <--I got on to post about that, but when I played the cd when I got the chance I realized "train in the station" is easy to waltz to therefore likely 3/4.
    ties suck, and you can't tell untill you see the score anyways. very stable chords though recognize that easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Helenwheels View Post
    I REALLY love this album. It kind of stuck with me the first time I heard it and it's my go-to album for sitting on the bus for an hour to get home.
    I always start out listening to new stuff while I'm cleaning my room or things like that. but yeah same with me- but same with all music, I know if I like it within the first minute(s).

I have "dream together" in my head now... I think its because I took a shot (shots shots shotshots shots shots) of Nitequil last night and had a dream i was at work, which is okay, but my Dr was comming out of her office and turned off our lights then I was like, "great its demon time again".

It's a lost in the pancakes type of day
    Are you sad about your mountain? ̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳t̥̮͖͌ͭͦ̂ͩͨ́̐͝͞?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳☻͉̪̾͌̇̉̋̍ͬ̏͆͆͒̄̀|͖̲͇̰̀ͬ̈́̃̂̅͆̌̎̈́͒ ̎͗̈͌ ͊͒ͧ͢͢|̢͌̿ͮͨ̂̓̇Was this a continent you liked?,
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotham View Post
    At the concert I saw he just said, "All I wanna say is, Sonic the Hedgehog. Just Once. Sonic the Hedgehog. Okay, Twice."
    ?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳ |͆̆ͯ̓͐ͮ͛̀͊͗ͮ̈́̔̌͗|̡̉̈ͪ́͘

You had me at Helvetica.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12