Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default anyone have a copy of "Albemarle Sound" on vinyl they're willing to part with?

i'd like to find a copy of Albemarle Sound on vinyl...there's one on discogs but it has no sleeve or insert, it's just the record and i'm too much of a collector to be able to stand that.

anybody got one they would get rid of? OR live near a record store that might have a copy?

i'll buy or trade!

Man, that LP is so hard to find. All I can think is contact Merge and they might be able to hook you up.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewSamson View Post
    Man, that LP is so hard to find. All I can think is contact Merge and they might be able to hook you up.
    yeah, i didn't even think to try them. it's one that i've looked for on and off for the last few years and i've only seen one or two ever (and of course, only at times when i couldn't buy it for whatever reason)

Ugh, that's the worst man. :/ Good luck!

Last edited by j_brodu; 09-02-2011 at 05:22 PM.

i noticed one on ebay the other day if that's what you're referring to. unfortunately with the otc reissues and the show and the nmh box set i can't really fork it out at the moment. (plus i really hate it when i have to pay $16 for shipping...)

if you see one somewhere else lemme know, man. i don't know too many vinyl retailers. there's one on discogs but it has no sleeve or insert.

The link is embedded in the text. It's a really good deal - $35 + $4 shipping - and this is really rare, I doubt you'll ever find a better deal. There's one on Gemm for $100 and one on Amazon for $200. That's it.

you're right i didn't notice the $4 option, i keep running across auctions that say $4 at the top but then down at the bottom it says it's actually $14-$16 because it's coming from japan.

those are really annoying. particularly because i've bought lps from japan in the past and they were shipped for as little as $4. i'm pretty sure the sellers that charge $16 are ripping people off....

Quote Originally Posted by j_brodu View Post
    those are really annoying. particularly because i've bought lps from japan in the past and they were shipped for as little as $4. i'm pretty sure the sellers that charge $16 are ripping people off....
    yeah i have always felt the same way and i don't like to buy from those guys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast