Default What happened to the shirts?

I went to look for a new E6 shirt, today, on the Cloud Recordings site. When I get there, I come to find that there are no shirts... Why is that?

They may have sold out on the tour.

Ahh. I didn't even think about that. I really hope they'll be back in, soon!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they sold all of them at the tour. Give them a few months, they'll probably restock. Also I have to write to Kelly for a few questions so I'll ask her about the shirts then.

Default shirts

yeah, we sold most of the shirts we had on the holiday surprise tour. i'll look through what we have in stock now and try to put them up in the store this week. But then i'll have to shut down the store again at the end of August while we're out on the OTC tour. :P

Quote Originally Posted by kelly View Post
    yeah, we sold most of the shirts we had on the holiday surprise tour. i'll look through what we have in stock now and try to put them up in the store this week. But then i'll have to shut down the store again at the end of August while we're out on the OTC tour. :P
    Hahahaha alright, I shall stay posted!

I've added our current Circulatory System and Holiday Surprise shirts back to the store. We are taking the elephant 6 shirts on the road with us for the olivia tremor control tour so i'll put those back up when we return at the end of September. thanks!
    -kelly

Great news, Kelly! Also when you see this I posted a few questions on your profile.