Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clutching Stems

Default Clutching Stems

http://www.mergerecords.com/store/st...catalog_id=795

new record, comin' out in June. Can ya dig?
    Are you sad about your mountain? ̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳t̥̮͖͌ͭͦ̂ͩͨ́̐͝͞?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳☻͉̪̾͌̇̉̋̍ͬ̏͆͆͒̄̀|͖̲͇̰̀ͬ̈́̃̂̅͆̌̎̈́͒ ̎͗̈͌ ͊͒ͧ͢͢|̢͌̿ͮͨ̂̓̇Was this a continent you liked?,
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotham View Post
    At the concert I saw he just said, "All I wanna say is, Sonic the Hedgehog. Just Once. Sonic the Hedgehog. Okay, Twice."
    ?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳ |͆̆ͯ̓͐ͮ͛̀͊͗ͮ̈́̔̌͗|̡̉̈ͪ́͘

You had me at Helvetica.

ok well I thought it was pretty exciting. I can dig it.
    Are you sad about your mountain? ̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳t̥̮͖͌ͭͦ̂ͩͨ́̐͝͞?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳☻͉̪̾͌̇̉̋̍ͬ̏͆͆͒̄̀|͖̲͇̰̀ͬ̈́̃̂̅͆̌̎̈́͒ ̎͗̈͌ ͊͒ͧ͢͢|̢͌̿ͮͨ̂̓̇Was this a continent you liked?,
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotham View Post
    At the concert I saw he just said, "All I wanna say is, Sonic the Hedgehog. Just Once. Sonic the Hedgehog. Okay, Twice."
    ?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳ |͆̆ͯ̓͐ͮ͛̀͊͗ͮ̈́̔̌͗|̡̉̈ͪ́͘

You had me at Helvetica.

Yeah, I guess it's cool. I'll have to give them a better listen. I've only heard them on the radio a couples times.

this is good news.

they are definitely a more neglected portion of the e6 spectrum. Everything after the Albemarle Sound is quality stuff, though I thought their last release a bit boring. I really like their self-titled album. Its not as intricately conceived as Albermarle Sound (which I suppose is the album by which all their other albums are weighed against) however, its a solid, fun album with some surprisingly epic songs.

trumpets are cool too.

I'm excited! I questioned if they would tour or release an album again.

I pre-ordered it last week, the first CD I've purchased in a long time.

Pumped for the Kalamazoo show!

Perhaps i will get this. I'm just starting to get into "The Albemarle Sound." By the way, that album and "Argyle Hair" is $5.00 to download at Amazon.
    Who knew that there would actually be a hell, and that it would be in New Jersey?

I really like this band, so I'm excited. Definitely one of the overlooked parts of E6.

Stream the full album for free from the comfort of your home!
    http://www.mergerecords.com/store/st...catalog_id=795
    Who knew that there would actually be a hell, and that it would be in New Jersey?

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesye syesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home page of Allmusic.com prominently features the band in a blog post. Seems they have shared a few of their favorite songs for bike riding. Read it here: http://blog.allmusic.com/2011/6/7/th...ug-transistor/
    Also worth noting, the album received 4 and a half stars out of 5 from the site. One writer claims it to be among their best work.
    http://www.allmusic.com/album/r2187579

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast