Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default E6 Holiday Surprise 2011

WOW I can't believe its almost done!!! I wish that they would tour forever!!! where did you go see them and what did you like?

there's a main thread in the elephant 6 forum and within the first several pages of that forum are some specialized ones for different cities (Buffalo, NYC, Philly, and Toronto come to mind).

I agree, it did go fast.
    Are you sad about your mountain? ̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳t̥̮͖͌ͭͦ̂ͩͨ́̐͝͞?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳☻͉̪̾͌̇̉̋̍ͬ̏͆͆͒̄̀|͖̲͇̰̀ͬ̈́̃̂̅͆̌̎̈́͒ ̎͗̈͌ ͊͒ͧ͢͢|̢͌̿ͮͨ̂̓̇Was this a continent you liked?,
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotham View Post
    At the concert I saw he just said, "All I wanna say is, Sonic the Hedgehog. Just Once. Sonic the Hedgehog. Okay, Twice."
    ?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳ |͆̆ͯ̓͐ͮ͛̀͊͗ͮ̈́̔̌͗|̡̉̈ͪ́͘

You had me at Helvetica.

I went to 3/21, 3/22, and 3/23, the NYC shows.

I loved the on-stage antics, especially
    • Julian throwing a sweater over Scott's shoulders James Brown-style during "White Sky"
    • Pete acting crazy and pissing off Will during "Can You Come Down With Us?"
    • Pete/others whispering "Scott" during "Glue"
    • Will being Will
    • Julian's dehydrated European cities story, which is silly but ends up being really beautiful/chilling
    • Pete's dry sense of humor, looking solemn, and drinking wine at every show
    • John's hooded, hairy head, and the clarinet ascending into the black void of his face
    • Bill making sure that Will shakes the tambourine faster during that one measure in "Hideway"

I also liked the fact that they were willing to practice songs to play for people the next night, e.g., "Crayon Box" by The Gerbils.

yeah I saw that,

where did you see them?

*can you come down with us was great I need to find a good recording of it on youtube.
    *will was very funny (but they all are), he was cawing like a crow or a hawk at the oakland show lol

were you following them around over there?

I got a great recording of the Romanian lullaby. I was TOTALLY waiting for that one! he's going to get crazy good skills doing that song as much as they are performing you know.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbNq7...el_video_title

BP said that story was one of his favorite parts of the tour. I echo those sentiments.

New York, New York, United States, 108424279189115, New York, New York

My most favorite part of this tour was when I was talking about makeup with Abel and I was trying to explain primer. Abel stopped me and said the most six magical words he could ever say: "Bella, I know what primer is"

I was in awe, to say the least. Very proud and speechless.

What the fuck is primer?

New York, New York, United States, 108424279189115, New York, New York

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    What the fuck is primer?
    http://www.wisegeek.com/m/what-is-makeup-primer.htm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast