Default Seniors and Juniors Strikes Back. Now with 50% more George Lucas-ing

Hey everyone,
    Just to keep people abreast. I remade and re imagined Seniors and Juniors, my first album, it now employes new songs, awesome vintage drum machines and samplers and techniques, AAAND about 20 or so awesome guests!
    I posted three new songs to my myspace page (that I never check anymore!) It's coming out in a few months or so.
    Sincerely,
    Andy
    also, to tell a funny story, I recently had a test done called an EGD because I have stupid heartburn. As I was getting drugged up, I looked up and said to the staff, "I just want you to know I love you guys"

Excited.

Thanks for keeping us updated. I'm looking forward to hearing another interpretation of this album. By the way, Seniors and Juniors is a cool album to begin with.
    Who knew that there would actually be a hell, and that it would be in New Jersey?

Very very very very exited! Whenever I used to try and imagine what this could possibly sound like, my mind would explode. It's such a strange idea.

I am eagerly awaiting this album.
    I'm standing over you eating juicy fruits till it gets in your eye.

I, too, am anticipating this album.