Default opening act for andrew bird tour, and then opening act for wilco tour

should be really awesome, i love both groups, plus wilco is playing in athens, should be cool, check it out

I'm seeing them APRIL 8th!!!
    See what i did there.

I was stoked about this but then I realized they aren't playing here. I feel like such The Fool.

Apr 21 2009 Thomas Wolfe Auditorium - Asheville, North Carolina w/Wilco

Nice.

Strangely, I'm pretty sure I've seen Wilco at the Grand Hall in Athens. I think it was Fall '02, and Damon & Naomi opened.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in.

Follow dimmiedrummer On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by inktwin View Post
    i was stoked about this but then i realized they aren't playing here. I feel like such the fool.
    o i c wat u did thar

I just bought tickets to see this combo in chicago on the 10th! hell yeah! Craigslist rules!

anyone going to the athens, ga show? i just got my ticket yesterday.

probably gonna see Wilco, yay!

condition

Erectile dysfunction, sometimes referred to as impotence, is every man's nightmare. The inability to achieve or maintain jjdudkk an erection can prove problematic in the satisfaction of a man's sexual needs and those of his partner. A man who is suffering from erectile dysfunction has trouble getting an erection even though he has a strong desire 网店代理to perform sexual intercourse and his penis and entire body are being stimulated. In the end, he is left sexually frustrated. Erectile dysfunction can leave a man afraid of sex to the detriment - or total demise - of his amorous conquests. If you are suffering from erectile dysfunction, it is imperative to find out different masturbation erectile dysfunction cures before this medical condition ruins your life.As with any other medical condition, natural alternatives are preferred over medications in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Unlike medications, which make use of drugs, natural alternatives do not release harmful chemicals into the body, particularly into the penis. Natural alternatives do not carry the risks posed by 淘宝网 medications, including pain, heart problems, and death on some occasions. One of the most recommended natural masturbation erectile dysfunction cures is sexual therapy.

I actually saw them open for AB, it was one of the best shows ever. We got tickets off stub hub for a seated theater and ended up in the center of the FRONT ROW. We were late getting in and after their first song, Jeremy said "and I'd like to welcome our special guests..." motioning towards us. They are cool people.
    Are you sad about your mountain? ̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳t̥̮͖͌ͭͦ̂ͩͨ́̐͝͞?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳☻͉̪̾͌̇̉̋̍ͬ̏͆͆͒̄̀|͖̲͇̰̀ͬ̈́̃̂̅͆̌̎̈́͒ ̎͗̈͌ ͊͒ͧ͢͢|̢͌̿ͮͨ̂̓̇Was this a continent you liked?,
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotham View Post
    At the concert I saw he just said, "All I wanna say is, Sonic the Hedgehog. Just Once. Sonic the Hedgehog. Okay, Twice."
    ?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳ |͆̆ͯ̓͐ͮ͛̀͊͗ͮ̈́̔̌͗|̡̉̈ͪ́͘

You had me at Helvetica.