Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: T-shirts?

Cloud is poorly run - as evidence with each release and the subsequent posts from forum members. even with t-shirts.

But we love them!

Yeah, I don't order from them anymore as a result. It's kind of depressing really because I want to support them but bad business is just bad business.

shit, maybe i should have read this thread before ordering tee shirts... AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by damonin View Post
    shit, maybe i should have read this thread before ordering tee shirts... AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I ordered a blue e6 shirt to save my red one from total destruction last month. it took a couple weeks but it came. When I ordered I asked when the deluxe editions were being sent out and on the back of the package was a note, something like "Deluxe editions ship mid-to-late February"

so i wouldn't worry TOO much.. however, a little worrying makes it that much sweeter when it does arrive

haha thanks! maybe ill get my tee shirts and the deluxe all together! that would be rad.

haha thanks! maybe ill get my tee shirts and the deluxe all together! that would be rad.
    yeah, that's what i was hoping for!
    oh well. I've waited this long, already..

does anyone know if you can return tee shirts for a larger size? american apparel shirts are fucking SMALLL holey shit.

does anyone know if you can return tee shirts for a larger size? american apparel shirts are fucking SMALLL holey shit.
    I let the guy at the merch table convince me to get a small, bad idea.
    Who knew that there would actually be a hell, and that it would be in New Jersey?

I always buy a large with american apparel. By the time it shrinks in the dryer they are the same size as their mediums pre-shrink.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast