Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: T-shirts?

Default T-shirts?

I ordered one and just recieved it. It's massive. Does anyone know how I could contact them and ask if they'd exchange it for a smaller size (or if they even would)?

Quote Originally Posted by ESMEOLYVE View Post
    I ordered one and just recieved it. It's massive. Does anyone know how I could contact them and ask if they'd exchange it for a smaller size (or if they even would)?
    do their shirts run big?
    i want you on the kitchen table, public bathroom. on the dirty floor.

Quote Originally Posted by ufoinkushiro View Post
    mimi merlot saves the day again

All our shirts are American Apparel 100% cotton. so if you are familiar with their sizing you'll know what to expect. you can email us if you have more questions. and we'll always exchange for a different size if you don't get one that fits!
    kelly

so i ordered a t-shirt about a week ago and i haven't received anything about it being shipped... (i couldn't find a contact button on the website)

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi_Merlot View Post
    so i ordered a t-shirt about a week ago and i haven't received anything about it being shipped... (i couldn't find a contact button on the website)
    i just made an order also, and am wondering about a message to know that the stuff shipped... also, i ordered an e6 shirt before i remembered that cloud wouldn't be selling them anymore, due to e6.com... wondering if they'll still ship that... it did charge me...

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    i just made an order also, and am wondering about a message to know that the stuff shipped... also, i ordered an e6 shirt before i remembered that cloud wouldn't be selling them anymore, due to e6.com... wondering if they'll still ship that... it did charge me...
    i found their email address on the site so i would just do that.

I am guessing that they will still send you the shirt, since it hasn't officially switched yet. I don't see why they wouldn't pull the shirts from the site and just leave a message saying that no orders would be sent out for the shirts until they were put up on the new E6 site if they weren't going to send them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen_Pearcy View Post
    You weren't thinking, you were feeling it, baby, and that's what you need to do, just grab on to that lightning bolt and ride it through the sky, letting the wind blow through your hair and rip your clothes to shreds, aw, man, that'd be fuckin hot, tattered T hanging over T-Tay, ooooo, man, just feel it, baby, yeah, that's what I'm saying, daddy needs a new calendar for his motorcycle garage

Quote Originally Posted by beeftown View Post
    I am guessing that they will still send you the shirt, since it hasn't officially switched yet. I don't see why they wouldn't pull the shirts from the site and just leave a message saying that no orders would be sent out for the shirts until they were put up on the new E6 site if they weren't going to send them.
    they said they shipped it on friday so.

i have ordered stuff from cloud before, and while i was sometimes confused/anxious about the lack of confirmation and communication, everything always arrived as ordered. i hope you have similar luck!

Quote Originally Posted by mirk View Post
    i have ordered stuff from cloud before, and while i was sometimes confused/anxious about the lack of confirmation and communication, everything always arrived as ordered. i hope you have similar luck!
    how long did they take to get to you exactly?
    because i'm starting to wonder if they were shipped from australia or something..

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast