Thread: show tonight

Default show tonight

Hi,
    The Instruments will be playing tonight at Cine in Athens at 8:30. The band for this show is Derek Almstead on upright bass, Jim Wilson on drums, Andy Gonzales on organ/guitar, Emily Growden singing harmonies/percussion, myself on violin/clarinet/bass clarinet, and of course Heather McIntosh singing/guitar/cello. It's between the showings of a movie called Red Heroine. Thanks, John

Post replica Ebel

[align=left]Huge Selection of New & Authentic replica Ebel,replica Ebel Watches,fake Ebel,Cheap Ebel,china replica Ebel Watches Up to 65% off Retail [/align]

O nice party! I like the live concert very much. Last Sunday I have also attended the live concert of Jupiter band. They were singing the song very well. Most people appreciate that concert. Many persons attended the concerts in the evening.

Follow AndrewSamson On Twitter Add AndrewSamson on Facebook

You're about 5 years late.

spam?

Quote Originally Posted by Prince600 View Post
    O nice party! I like the live concert very much. Last Sunday I have also attended the live concert of Jupiter band. They were singing the song very well. Most people appreciate that concert. Many persons attended the concerts in the evening.
    I like how they sings the songs. Songs are better when music is good. All the time I like to attend the concert songs and sing again. So very many fun times can sing.