Page 1 of 1327 12311511015011001 ... LastLast

Default Beans, Wish You Were Born A Girl

Alright, first off, I wasn't registered here when Hissing Fauna leaked, so I really don't know - did the leak link get posted here?

Hope the band doesn't mind this, but gotta figure you peeps are going to get this one way or the other, so:

http://rapidshare.com/files/13671842...2008_.zip.html

All in all, I gotta admit: it's a masterpiece
    Last edited by funeralpudding; 08-22-2008 at 11:29 AM. Reason: new leak link

I don't care if I am being tricked into downloading a prank, but could you at least let me know that it's a safe file? I am paranoid about downloading .zip files.

It's downloading now for me, but I'm not sure why I'm bothering. I guess I'll let you all know when I open up a folder full of links to the rick roll video or something.

Is it safe?

It's safe, and all good

It is the real deal, I promise.

I don't really trust that after the hijinks earlier today, but I am still downloading it just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Robot Zombie Raptor View Post
    I don't really trust that after the hijinks earlier today, but I am still downloading it just in case.
    Same. As my file downloads, funeralpudding, would you mind telling or hinting at where you got this? And by this I mean the fake copy of Skeletal Lamping which I still won't believe is real until I hear it.

Edit: Your lack of instant response has me still more suspicious. Also, 54.7 mb for an hour of music. Either it's not the best quality or... fake.
    Last edited by Hopscotch; 08-11-2008 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopscotch View Post
    Edit: Your lack of instant response has me still more suspicious. Also, 54.7 mb for an hour of music. Either it's not the best quality or... fake.
    The Olympics are on! And it's not too hard to figure out how it leaked, I'll leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopscotch View Post
    Same. As my file downloads, funeralpudding, would you mind telling or hinting at where you got this? And by this I mean the fake copy of Skeletal Lamping which I still won't believe is real until I hear it.

I insist that it's the latter.