Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Random NMH Tracks

Hey,
    I'm new here, I'm not sure if you frown on new users starting topics so sorry if you do. Anyway, ive recently really got into NMH and there seem to be loads of tracks that aren't on any albums that are hard to find.
    I was just wondering if anyone has a list or something of those sort of tracks like Little Birds and Oh Sister etc and where to find a copy of them?

Thanks for your time,

Ellsinc

Check your PMs.

JaggedCalls11 Guest

Sorry for being presumptuous with this but I stumbled across this message board today. I have been a long-time NMH hotel fan and they are probably my second favorite band, maybe favorite overall. Anyway I've spent the last few years collecting bootlets and live mp3 trying to get every NMH song and as many different versions and takes of those songs as possible. Sadly my computer crassed about two months ago and I lost everything, including my itunes library. Luckily I had most of my NMH songs on cd but one I didn't was Little Birds. Now I can't seem to find it anywhere. If someone could be as kind to me as they were to the person who started this thread, I'd be eternally grateful. Thank you so much.

I'm sending you a pm jaggedcalls.

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedCalls11 View Post
    they are probably my second favorite band
    Thanks. What's the other one?
    'Bass Masters.' It's a fishing show. Ever see it?

i would post some songs and shows and demos but i have no idea what you secretive people have pmed.

I have to ask, whats everyones favorite nmh show? Broad River Outpost 1997. yes

My favorite is the 1998 Bottom of the Hill (second night). epic version of Ghost.

Xellos Guest

I'm new here as well. I've only heard the released things as well as Beauty, I've been wondering for a while how people got their hands on other rare tracks, I'd love to hear them.

Quote Originally Posted by Xellos View Post
    I'm new here as well. I've only heard the released things as well as Beauty, I've been wondering for a while how people got their hands on other rare tracks, I'd love to hear them.
    download soulseek. theres plenty of goodys up in there!

Xellos Guest

Actually I just found Hype City and Invent yourself a shortcake, I also forgot I'd heard Live at Jittery Joe's as well. Is there anything else that's actually available that I'm missing other than live variations/incomplete versions of songs?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast