Page 1 of 79 1231151 ... LastLast

Default New Board Issues

Can we compile a list of issues for Sean to work out?
    If anyone else notices anything, please post it in this thread.
    Last edited by lou2ser; 02-25-2008 at 11:38 PM.

You have 108 messages stored, of a total 50 allowed.

that's super

ditto..................... btw I just discovered message lengths must be a minimum of 10 characters lol ("ditto" was not accepted). So much for attempts at brevity.
    don't talk to a man named Green Eyes...he will fuck you over!!! -- lucyisabanana

it's probably going to cost more for us to store a crapload of PMs. it was pretty unusual that the olde boarde let us store so dang many...
    any time you're ready

I hate that I have to click a "Quick reply" icon in order to reply to a post while I'm viewing a thread.

But I'm glad it's back. I hope all the posts will be restored! Quite sad if they aren't.

Ahh, never mind! Sean rules. I'm so excited! You'd all better totally paypal some $$$ his way!
    To see all of the posts, go to "User CP" then "Edit Options" then "Thread display options" then select "show all threads" under Default Age Cut Off.

Then go back to the forum and at the bottom left, there is a Display Options box. Change the options to the following:
    - Sorted by "Last post time"
    - Sort order "Descending"
    - From the "Beginning"

I hope we get the old layout or a facsimile of it back up and running. This one is so cluttered and difficult to read.
    Last edited by jaimi; 10-12-2007 at 11:33 PM.

Candylion Guest
    It seems that everytime I go on I have to select 'sort by last post date' and 'descending' how can I save it I don't have to keep changing it? Plus inside a thread the newest post is on top, gah!

Also, I really liked those old simple smileys, can we get them back somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by Candylion View Post
    It seems that everytime I go on I have to select 'sort by last post date' and 'descending' how can I save it I don't have to keep changing it? Plus inside a thread the newest post is on top, gah!

Also, I really liked those old simple smileys, can we get them back somehow?
    My problem, as well, how do we save the viewing order?
    It caused me to post a 2nd thread of the same topic because I couldn't find the original.
    I'm happy the townhall is back up.
    Only, how do I get my avatar back? It took me 4 years to get that thing, damnit.
    Also, I like how in the old interface, the quick reply was always active. Now, the window is there, but you have to click the icon to activate it.
    What is the point in that?
    Regardless, it's nice to be back!

Thanks for all the feedback, I will be looking at a different layout for the board. As for the logout it is a cookie issue and supposed be for security reasons (I will see if I can change that). I am also making some changes here and there over the next few days.
    Sean

I just changed the quick reply and doubled the cookies for logout time.
    Sean

I think it is a cookie issue and how I have the board setup. I will do a deep dive on this tomorrow.
    Sean

Page 1 of 79 1231151 ... LastLast